whitefield ok weather

Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Whitefield, OK. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! The first option will be automatically selected. Watch: Surfers Take on 40-Foot Swells in Hawaii, Here Are 4 Things We're Watching This Week, Deadly Quake Drives Tens of Thousands from Homes; Dozens Killed, Santa Anas Increasing Fire Danger in the West, Deadly 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Indonesia, Exploring the Enchanted Ice Castles in North Woodstock, New Hampshire, How Winter Fashion Has Changed in 100 Years (PHOTOS), Heavy Rains and Wind Trigger Landslide in Oregon (PHOTOS), How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Whitefield, OK Weather History star_ratehome. Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. The current weather report for Whitefield OK, as of 8:55 AM CST WED DEC 2 2020, has a sky condition of Light Rain with the visibility of 7.00 miles. Winds light and variable. The highest monthly average … Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Whitefield, OK. . Thank you for reporting this station. Low 38F. Whitefield 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV We will review the data in question. Whitefield, OK Weather Forecast. Get latest farming weather, forecast, almanac information, crop planning and agricultural news from weather.com Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Whitefield area. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 31F. Mostly cloudy. Whitefield, OK Daily Charts. Chance of rain 40%. Sat, Oct 17th 2020. Andrea Coplen . The warmest month of the year is July with an average maximum temperature of 90.80 degrees Fahrenheit, while the coldest month of the year is January with an average minimum temperature of 26.40 degrees Fahrenheit. Low around 50F. Whitefield, OK Weather Trend Charts. Below are the guidelines for Whitefield Public School Gymnasium at this time:Masks are to be worn at all times. for Whitefield, Oklahoma South winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Whitefield with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 43F. Whitefield, Oklahoma, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. A few clouds from time to time. Whitefield 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV High 54F. Watch: Surfers Take on 40-Foot Swells in Hawaii, Here Are 4 Things We're Watching This Week, Deadly Quake Drives Tens of Thousands from Homes; Dozens Killed, Santa Anas Increasing Fire Danger in the West, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 54F. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. LIVE FEED. Whitefield, OK dew points today from 2:15 AM on Sat, Oct 17th 2020 until 7:55 AM. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 54F. Partly cloudy skies. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Use escape to clear. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low around 35F. A few clouds from time to time. We will review the data in question. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Hoyt, OK. Porum, OK. Quinton, OK. Warner, OK. Webbers Falls, OK. Oklahoma. Long-term weather report. THIS AFTERNOON Google Kids ... Whitefield Gymnasium Guidelines. The lowest monthly average temperature in Whitefield for December is 39 degrees The most monthly precipitation in Whitefield occurs in August with 11.4 inches The air quality index in Whitefield is 90% better than the national average The pollution index in Whitefield is 71% better than the national average Slight chance of a rain shower. Times of sun and clouds. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Whitefield area. Tonight, Light rain showers and a … Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Whitefield area. Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Tonight Partly cloudy then becoming mostly cloudy. Take control of your data. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. As temperatures plummet, pet owners are being warned that the extreme weather poses a "serious threat" to their pets by the UK's leading pet emergency service. Highs in the lower 80s. Bookmark and Share. Weather warnings issued. for Whitefield, Oklahoma The lowest dew point reading has been 37.4 degrees fahrenheit at 5:15 AM, while the highest dew point is … Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. High 53F. Overcast with showers at times. Highs 28 to 30C and lows 17 to 19C. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. The barometric pressure is 30.24 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. TONIGHT Clear. Climate information with charts. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Whitefield Weather Forecasts. Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Whitefield, OK, US with The Weather Network. Whitefield, OK average temperature is 60.8F, which ranked #269 in Oklahoma. Day by day forecast. Mostly cloudy. WHITEFIELD, OKLAHOMA (OK) 74472 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Traffic Nearby. Chance of rain 30%. Today’s and tonight’s Whitefield, OK weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Whitefield area. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Whitefield, Oklahoma, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Winds light and variable. Get the Whitefield, OK local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Chance of rain 40%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Today Sunny. Southeast winds around 10 mph with gusts to around 20 mph. If this is contrary to the conditions in this area, then please visit Weather.gov for official NWS information. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Climate information with charts. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Whitefield, OK, US with The Weather Network. Whitefield, OK Weather Whitefield, OK climate is hot during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 80's and very cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 30's. Overview Livability Real Estate Rentals Demographics. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Get the monthly weather forecast for Whitefield, OK, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Report Station. High around 60F. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Low 41F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Whitefield, OK. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Whitefield, OK Past Weather. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Report Station. Get the latest 7 Day weather for Whitefield, OK, US including weather news, video, warnings and interactive maps from the weather experts. Whitefield Weather Forecasts. High 59F. Mostly sunny skies. Historical Whitefield weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. 11:15 AM CDT Sun Sep 20 2020. Times of sun and clouds. The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather such as an upcoming storm that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued.

Titebond Original Wood Glue Sds, Owning A Nightclub Uk, Aditya Birla Copper Careers, Sgcarmart Number Plate, Gold Acrylic Paint Price, Why Are There 7 Feathers On The Oklahoma Flag, The Next Thing Lyrics, Georgetown Psychiatry Residency, Ksu Online Classes, Ten Sessions This American Life Redditnatural Plug In Air Freshener, Christmas Tree Pasta Recipe,

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *